LA Girl Makeup: Whats New?

I finally got a day off and went to one of my favorite stores to unwind. Yes I went to Dischem! If you are a reader of my blog you will know how much I 💗 LA Girl Makeup, look I love makeup PERIOD! But I have a soft spot for LA Girl Makeup the quality is #AMAZING, it is affordable and it wont break the bank.

Of course I picked up a few items when I was at there, one of them been the LA Girl Pro Matte HD  Long Wear Foundation (R189.95).  Being an oily skin girl I am always on the look out for Matte foundations, that wont make me look like a corpse.  I have to say this one is fast becoming a firm favorite, it is a liquid formulation which is easy to apply. It is definitely long wearing I wore it for over 6 hours without having to dab any oils away from my face. 

Another new favorite is the Luminous Glow Skin Iluminator (R79.95); though I have oily skin I do like to have that "JLO Glow" and this baby is absolutely fabulous darlings.  I bought the shade Sunlit, it comes in three shades as you can see from the images above. This product provides a subtle highlight and can be used under or over your foundation.  I also used some of it on my shoulders and collar bone to give me that  "luminous glow from within".  This for me is an absolute MUST HAVE for summer, especially if you want a subtle glow and not have to pay the "Fenty prices"
I also picked up the Luminous Glow Illuminating Powder (R79.95), I bought the shade Sun Kissed and it is PERFECT. I am absolutely in love with this product. Look if you like your highlight to be seen from the international space station, then this is not the product for you, but if you are looking for a natural barely there luminosity then grab as least three of these in your shade. They also come in three shades. 

Last but not least is the new LA Girl Lipify Stylo Lipsticks, okay so I was working on a budget and it didn't extend to lipsticks however,  I swatched all of these at the store; much to the makeup merchandisers annoyance, they are very pigmented and glide on easily.  I will be sure to pick up a few of these on my next shopping trip. Just checkout the AMAZING colours above. 

Have you been to Dischem lately what have you seen? What have you bought have you tried any of these LA Girl products? Let me know what you think of them in the comments below. 



XXX 


Isabel 



No comments

Back to Top