Africa International Hair Extravangza - Indalo Care Experience

I went to the AIHE in Midrand this weekend and I was so proud to see so many locally produced hair products............it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know that there are now companies here in South Africa making products for natural hair.......the first stand I visited was Indalo Care and spoke to Noma she was extremely helpful and explained what all her products do and what goes into them..........I bought an Indalo Care Conditioner and Leave in Mist they were R28 each..............

I used the conditioner to co-wash my hair.......the conditioner has a very thick consistency.........I would say its an OK conditioner but I feel it might work better for a person with 3a -3c hair it is definitely not for someone with thick 4c hair....... I also didn't care too much for the smell it has a slightly strong Tea-Tree smell which annoyed me a little the longer it stayed on my hair.........after I rinsed the conditioner off my hair was sufficiently de-tangled but it didn't smooth my cuticles at all....... my hair had like a bit of rough feeling to it................next I used the Leave in Mist before I sealed my hair......this product worked much better to smooth my hair but I was a bit concerned by two ingredients that said Paraben on them............I sealed my hair with my Shea Butter mix and threaded my hair to stretch it and let it dry overnight.......this morning my hair was soft but it wasn't smooth I had to add quite a bit of gel to but it into a high bun and smooth it down


VERDICT
I have not tried all of Indalo Care's products but the two I have tried I would say they are not for may hair........Would I buy them again? Probably not I don't think the products work on my thick 4b and  4c hair and they might work better on 3a - 3c hair........

For those 3a - 3c ladies out there please check out Indalo Care's Facebook page they can be contacted directly from Facebook for orders and if you have any questions with regards to the other products in the Indalo Care Range please feel free to contact Noma on Facebook.............

Check out my post tomorrow to see see what other products I got from AIHE.....................


Xxx
MzansiFro!!!




No comments

Back to Top