AIHE and Nubian Nature

There was quite a few local companies showing off their products at the AIHE and
the next stand I visited was Nubian Nature they have such wonderful packaging  (I love packaging) okay okay back to the product......I only bought the Carrot Hydrating Custard for R130......... but they have quite a wide range of products........the gorgeous young lady that helped me was also very helpful and explained what their products were about and what was in them.........



I tired the custard last night and my word....... I was quite literally blown away.......it has a very thick creamy texture and it instantly moisturized my hair even the dry ends............I think I will definitely fall in love with this product.....for all my natural sisters out there that tell me that they have tough hair and that your hair is "sore" when you comb it..... try this product ladies............ it has all the good stuff in it there is carrot seed oil which promotes hair growth and balances the moisture in your hair and scalp............I didn't see any nasty chemicals in their ingredients  and it smells nice.



CONCLUSION
I will definitely try the other products these ladies make........ I just wish I had put bought more to try.......I think the price is fair for the product and it does what is says on the label it hydrates...........I would definitely recommend this product to help moisturize hair........I used it for a twist out and I am really impressed with the results this morning.








You can contact Nubian Nature via their website www.nubiannature.co.za their email address is info@nubiannature.co.za and they have a Facebook page.......you can order their products online and their deliver........


Check out tomorrow's post for more products......................


Xxx
MzansiFro!!!

No comments

Back to Top