Leave In Conditioners and Me

I am now convinced that my hair really doesn't like leave in conditioners......I was at Pick and Pay yesterday and I saw a new conditioner Glyco-Lemon Leave in Conditioner so I thought let me try it......(despite the fact that it has all the PARABENS in it)......I didn't feel like washing my hair so I though it would probably work on my hair.......so I started with my twist-out and sprayed my hair with a little water added the conditioner and the slip was really good it de-tangled my hair really well and then I added my avocado butter mix and twisted my hair and cocooned it at the ends.




then I let my hair air dry overnight in the morning I took the twist down and WHAT A DISASTER........my hair was seriously puffy it was soft yes but the curls were not that defined and it just looked bad..............I was late for work and I couldn't leave the house looking like that so I had to get a band and pull my hair into a puff put bright red lipstick on so that people would look too closely at my hair....,,...I don't know if its all the PARABENS in this conditioner or that my hair really doesn't like leave in conditioners at all..........


Have you ever had a hair disaster in the morning what have you done to fix it...........


Xxx

Mzansifro!!!



2 comments

Unknown said...

Don't use the product when you do twits out. Because the product makes your hair soft.the product is great super cool

raj said...

great product

Back to Top